Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The most important blog I've ever written

It's Wednesday, matter of fact the Wednesday after Easter. You feel attacked because you have emerged from a spiritual high this weekend and the enemy is doing everything in his power to bring you back to earth. After all, earth is Satan's domain. He can't touch the high places so he just strives to keep you out of them.

So let's keep this short.

1. God loves you.
2. God understands your frustration.
3. God hears your prayers.
4. God's timing is different than yours.
5. God is faithful.

Yeah, that's pretty much it. This is the most important blog I've ever written.

Because I'm the one that needed to hear it as much as you did. So share it, say it and pray it.

I love you, and these are my thoughts.

Pastor K

No comments:

Post a Comment